A little bit about Tyrone
When you meet him, you will instantly recognize Tyrone’s passion for homebuilding. He comes from a Real Estate family and lights up when he talks about the work of his team, the launch of a new home plan or a development project. Innovation is not a buzzword for him. It is a way of life.
Tyrone strives to ensure common understanding between our team and homeowners every step of the way. He wants clients to feel like they are part of our Heritage Homes family. He believes in our process, our journey, which translates into the livability of a home.
You can tell that education is very important to Tyrone from the multiple letters following his name. These professional designations not only represent his dedication to the homebuilding industry, but also show his desire to best serve our homeowners and team.
- NDPB (North Dakota Professional Builder) – The NDPB designation requires designees to be North Dakota licensed for at least two years, comply with all appropriate statues concerning contractors, comply with appropriate building codes, adhere to the North Dakota Association of Builders’ code of ethics and complete seven hours of continuing education annually.
- CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialist) – This National Association of Home Builders’ designation program teaches the technical, business management and customer services skills essential to competing in the aging-in-place market.
- CGB (Certified Graduate Builder) – This National Association of Home Builders’ designation program designed to emphasize business and project management skills.
- CGP (Certified Green Professional) – This National Association of Home Builders’ designation program teaches builders, remodelers and other industry professional techniques for incorporating green building principles into homes – without driving up construction cost.
- Broker Associate – This designation shows that he has his Broker license.
- REALTOR® – This designation shows that the real estate professional is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Tyrone is a licensed with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties, 701.356.3600.