COVID-19 and Real Estate
For the past several weeks Heritage Homes has been alert and diligent to the concerns of the Coronavirus illness outbreak as the safety, wellbeing and health of our employees and public remains a top priority.
Our focus on keeping our buyers and sellers healthy and safe remains strong:
- Our New Home Specialists have been advised to bring hand sanitizer and tissues to all showings as well as to wipe down high traffic areas whenever possible.
- Our office has ramped up our cleaning efforts and you will see an increase in cleaning supplies in all conference rooms.
- We have asked employees and real estate agents to stay home if they’re sick.
We’d like to encourage you to follow these general health reminders for you and your family:
- If you are sick with a fever of 100.4 or higher, stay home until you are well, at least 24 hours after the last symptom.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the tissue immediately after use and wash your hands.
- Limit physical contact like handshakes.
- Clean your workspace daily using disinfecting wipes and cleaning supplies.
- Maintain, as best you can, a three foot distance between yourself and others.
- Stay informed on COVID-19 by reading materials on the CDC or World Health Organization (WHO) websites.
Things are changing on a daily basis and we would like to take the time to thank you for being kind, patient and understanding throughout the current buying and selling process. It means a great deal to our real estate agents who are working so hard, and it is a great reminder of why we are in the real estate business – to serve families.
Thank you and stay healthy,