You’ve built your dream home. We’re here to ensure you enjoy it.
Being a Heritage Homes homeowner, you become part of our family. We want to ensure that your questions and concerns are addressed along with having the knowledge for the responsibilities of being a new homeowner. It’s your journey and Heritage Homes is proud to be a part of fulfilling your dreams.
2 weeks prior to Closing
Warranty Snapshot meeting at Heritage Homes.
- Review of 1 year limited warranty.
- What to expect at the Orientation.
- Address any questions or concerns.
1 week prior to Closing
Final Orientation and Walk through at your home with the HomeCare® Manager.
- Demonstration of your new home.
- Review of key maintenance points and limited warranty coverage.
- Confirmation that Heritage Homes installed selections and options as you ordered them.
- Real time update on your home.
- Explanation of items that may still need to be completed due to weather or replacement parts.
- First visit (courtesy, if needed) approximately 10 -15 days after close
- Scheduled warranty visits in your home
- A tentative schedule is given during the orientation of the home.
- Priority visits between scheduled warranty visits for items that need expedited attention.
- 24-hour service for emergencies relating to heating, plumbing or electrical issues
- Timely response to warranty issues
- Full time Administrative Assistant to answer calls and emails during our normal office hours of 8am-5pm, M-F